|Date:||Monday April 25, 2022|
- 9.45am – Coromandel Citizens Hall to Memorial Reserve
- 10.00am – ANZAC Service at Memorial Reserve, 355 Kapanga Road, Coromandel.
- 5.45am – Dawn Parade from Tapu Fire Station to Cenotaph, Tapu Hall.
- 5.45am – BNZ on Pollen Street to Mary Street footpath to Thames War Memorial Civic Centre.
- 9.45am – Civic Parade from the BNZ on Pollen Street to Mary Street footpath to Thames War Memorial Civic Centre, followed by 10am service.
- 6.00am – Dawn Service at Pāuanui Surf Lifesaving Club, Pāuanui Boulevard, Pāuanui (Pāuanui Sports and Recreation Club if wet)
- 11.00am – Civic Service, assemble at Pāuanui Garden Centre at 10.45am, marching off to Pāuanui Sports and Recreation Club, Sheppard Avenue, Pāuanui for 11am service.
- 6.00am – Dawn Service, Tairua Ex-Servicemen’s Cemetery, Main Rd, Tairua
- 6.30am – Sunrise Flag Raising and Service: Assemble at Whangamatā Surf Club. Following the service, cooked breakfast will be available at Blackies in Williamson Park. Entry may be limited.
- 10.20am – Civic Parade led by the Bay of Plenty Pipes and Drums from the Council Offices, Port Road, Whangamatā
- 11.00am – Wreath laying at the Remembrance Wall (Red Level), followed by a light lunch at the RSA Clubrooms (but only at Orange Level)
- 6.00am – Dawn Parade at the Cenotaph, Soldiers’ Memorial Park, Whitianga.
- 10.30am – Kotare Reserve Memorial Garden, Pa Road, Hahei.